Sunday, March 29, 2009

WOW!!

So today was a very spiritual Sabbath for me. I very much enjoyed it. I went to church this morning and because of General Conference it was fast and testimony meeting. Today was the first day I have ever fasted and it felt soo good. The Heavenly Father definately answered my prayers today. A new friend of mine who is a less active member attended today and even told someone that it was because of me. I am just truly thankful for the Heavenly Father and his promptings. After church I came home for a little while and then took the Sister Missionaries to Viera for an Easter Service. The service was so spiritual I was definately almost moved to tears. When we got there the Elders from that ward said that they had an investigator that hadn't attended institute and she just seemed to have some questions that the Elder's couldn't answer for her. Well, I talked to her and bore my testimony to her and gave her a little advice about reading the Book of Mormon and she said that she would be at Institute on Thursday night. I really hope she comes. The Sisters say that I am truly "golden". I wouldn't say so myself but I would say that I have had great examples in the church. Nathan and Sister Price and the Sister missionaries of course. I also know that I like to go on exchanges because it is helping the Sister's preach the gospel that they may not be able to do without me. I would say that another reason is thinking that Elder Price is out there needing people to go one exchanges with him and Elder McDaniel and I just hope that they are finding people like me to go. Oh and on the way home a member called upset that she had no one to take her children to school tomorrow and that she has no transportation and she is not in healthy enough to walk them. I quickly said a little prayer and I was racking my brain of who could go. When we felt like we had gotten to a dead end and run out of options I felt so strongly of a name and I could not decide if I should say something. I finally decided to follow my prompting and told Sister Richardson and she called the person and the person was able to take the children to school tomorrow. Well, I am truly happy to be a member of the church and I am 100% sure that this is the one true church and that I have done the right thing.

2 comments:

Ashley :) said...

Comments should work now!!!

Laurel said...

Awesome! You go girl! What a change in heart, mind and spirit. Heavenly Father loves you.