Saturday, December 26, 2009
Christmas Day
Today, I realized that I am a spoiled brat I have more than I could ever ask for. For Christmas I got to spend time with my family. I got to have Christmas eve with my mom, dad, sister, grandma and grandpa and eat dinner. I was able to read Luke 5 and open with a prayer J. We opened gifts and then went to look at Christmas lights. I got $300 from grandma and a night gown and $100 from Alicia. It was a lot of fun. Today I woke up around ten opened my stocking, opened presents, this included a flat screen t.v. a laptop bed table, a tomtom GPS, a stocking full of stuff, a cool flashlight, a set of two knifes. We then ate bagels with egg, bacon, and cheese on them for breakfast. They were delicious. I emailed Nathan for a little while. I was soo excited. It was great to hear from them and hear from him. Just a few emails make a world of difference. We then went to grandma and grandpas and watched Gage and Jada open their presents from us and them. They were so excited. They were exhausted but they were still soo cute. Gage got an electric scooter and a really cool remote control car plus a bunch of other stuff from us and Jada was given a tent and ride able electric motorcycle with a side car for her baby doll. When I asked her what santa brought her all she could say was a doll, a baby doll. They are so adorable. We then came back to the house and I played with my Tomtom while mom cooked and dad and Jessica played his video games he got for Christmas. My mom remembered that I always like to pray before we eat so she said everyone wait Ashley is going to say a prayer. I said someone else can say it and my mom said no you are our praying girl. We ate a big Christmas dinner and now we are just hanging out and getting ready for bed after a looong but amazing day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment